தனி நபர் அனர்த்த நஷ்டஈடு
Personal Injury Compensation (e.g:back,neck & shoulder pain etc)
Loss of Earnings
Replacement car = credit hire (terms & conditions apply)
London Accident Claims Limited (LACL) are committed in providing a high quality of Claims Management Services to all our clients. We also appreciate any comments and complaints to improve our standards.
1. Complaints may be made in writing to us, by email, by telephone or any other form in response of a Claims Management Service that we have provided and that is regulated under the Compensation Act 2006
2. We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is more than six months after you became aware of the course of the complaint. There maybe instances where we will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm to you in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that we are prepared to consider.
3. After the the complaint is received an acknowledgement letter is sent out within five working days identifying the person who will be handling the complaint.
4. Within 28 days of receiving a complaint we will send you either : (a) a final response which addresses the complaint or (b) a holding response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contacts with you.
5. Within 8 weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either : (a) a final response which addresses the complaint or (b) a response which (i) explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response and (ii) informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
6. In the unlikely instance that a complaint remains unresolved after 8 weeks, you can (subject to qualifying criteria) approach :
Claims Management Regulator
|Call: 020 8665 7667|
London Accident Claim ltd is Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.